Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Congrats to them~

"This is not me"
Read & Weep

Salam ,
I'm Muhammad Hazwan B. Azman , hereby to declare my sister , the second daughter of the family whose hold the second power but never know how to use it , The achiever of the star even I don't expect that she would hold the 8A result for her PMR examinations . Because she had given me the bad sight of herself and it really does trick me a lot among the days she was taken by the time of the true examinations in the year 2010 . Lastly , I've got nothing for ya . "HAHA" because you have nothing for me too . :P

This "not really" true speech that "not really" exactly came from my finger to the keyboard is brought to you by myself .
"Sungguh tak dramatik~haha"

p/s : I knew you have a lot of crush on pocoyo , so I take your picture of pocoyo and posted it for you . "And why did I used the word of 'crush' ....Oh it's not the sane of me"
Gotcha!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t .
maaf jika salam ku ta sempurana..

No comments:

Followers

click to GO

Frenzess

Frenzess


Get your own Digital Clock