Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fellows

Salam ,
wish the day could be better for the next years .
I see the heart breaker were blind from the expression of guilty...



Read & Weep
The life were reversing its insanely deductions . It is in my mind through the years I have been living for ..I wanted to achieve that high insanely genius sight of the mankind . Until now , I kept reversing those words like a lawyer breaking the home of lies . I had faced the most shivering time but still , my mind could see the other fearful tragedies .
And so I'm standing still , seeking the solutions of this insanely deductions everyday . Sometimes I don't believe myself to think about it . Because at the end of the road seems to be my useless ending deductions . But I still wanted to believe it by the words " Nonsenses may be genius deductions " It's a Phrase ..

This explorations may give me 'the other side of the foe' which is mean Friend (s)..
Then , through years - My friends are reversing and get along with the world not supposed to be. After checkinout from the world of living to learn , They had made the false to be their blind true which is caused by the failure of figuring the "What is they supposed to figured"
They are in the blindness of the bright .

I draw the orders in me to change myself first . But the still is going to fall through the bothering useless deductions that I made everyday . I had no clues to do for my first step . So I kept all the useless answers until I has to face that day of the end . This life were just likely to the life of a detective . Wondering the most unpredictable criminal in that situation . Being wisely in every step . Hearing the silence of the wicked step .

I keep thinking about what is not to be thought , but still the fallen of the backbone of my sight . Sometimes something billow through my mind and bother to change the ideas of lives and my faith . I would not face the fallen still until I get the truth . And when I do , My friends will be save ...

Nonsense in me that I keep...
Salam .



No comments:

Followers

click to GO

Frenzess

Frenzess


Get your own Digital Clock